Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 11, 2010

Comparison and Contrast Essay

My favorite food – dried chicken!!!
I enjoy eating dried chicken – one of my favorite food at home, made by my beloved mom and at KFC restaurant, made by skilled chefs. Eating dried chicken at home and at KFC restaurant, I can feel the sililarities and even the differences although they are both “dried chicken”.
The first words to describe this dish in both places is “crisp and fresh”. I am now still attracted by the crisp crust covering outside and the soft chicken inside like the first time I ate this food at home and at KFC restaurant. I really love the moment that I sink my teeth into the crust made from a very special crisp flour and listen to the brittle sound from chewing the coat and be surprised with the soft chicken inside whenever I eat it at home or at the KFC restaurant. The second similarity of fried chicken made by my mom and by KFC restaurant is that it is very, very fresh. I know that because my mom is very careful with choosing the chicken to fry, she told me it would be not good for our heath and our taste if the chicken was not fresh. With my experience in eating dried chicken, I’m sure that chickens in KFC restaurant are also chosen very carefully. Crisp  and fresh make  dried chicken at my home and at KFC delicous and it makes  dried chicken become the first and the best dish in my menu whenever I want to eat something.
Nothing is absolutely the same as others, dried chicken dish at home with dried chicken at KFC restaurant are not the same in some ways: the way to enjoy and the way to feel. I usually eat dried chicken at home with ginger sause as a appetizer to start the meals in special occations like Tet holiday or birthday parties,… because my mum is very busy with her job so that she doesn’t have much freetime often to cook this dish. While I  only enjoy dried chicken with ginger sauce at home in some special chances, I can eat this dish with the special spicy and  piquant sauce whenever I like being in the air condition and being served KFC restaurant with my close friends. And if I enjoy dried chicken as the appetizer at home, I eat this dish with some chips or hamburgers with a big glass of pepsi as a plentiful meal. Of course, eating at restaurant is much more expensive than eating at home, I have to spend almost of my savings in one week to have lunch or dinner with my favorite food- dried chicken in one time at KFC restaurant while I spend nothing to enjoy it at home.  To be honest, eating dried chicken at home is a little bit delicous than eating it at the restaurant because I can feel how caring my mom is through my favorite food: she must love us-our family so much when she spends hours to fry a big dish that is full of dried chicken beside the high temperature coming from the gasoline cooker. Moreover, I am happier to enjoy this food with my family than enjoy it alone or even enjoy with my friends at the restaurant because with me nowhere is warmer than my home, nobody is more important than my family. Although there are some differences between eating at home and at KFC restaurant, I still love both of them- the dried chicken that made by my mom and the one made by skilled KFC chefs.
I am sure with everybody that it is excellent to eat dried chicken in KFC restaurant like its slogan “Finger lickin’ good” and you can also be addicted if you try my mom’s fried chicken dish once. Athough they are both made by chicken, are both crisp and fresh, they are also enjoyed in the different ways that give me the different feeling, I love both of them.

1 nhận xét:

  1. You make me want to go to KFC shop!!!

    The difference should describe more the Fried chicken in KFC.

    MARK: 9

    Trả lờiXóa